well, mommy and nico were dressed up as pirates, then daddy said that nico would be too cold and we had to change him into warmer clothes, so then i changed too, so i wore all black with devil horns, a pretty lame costume anyway, daddy didn't dress up. we're new parents so we have an excuse, next year will be bad ass.
Hi Nico! I like your blog! Tell your mom not to worry about your costume. Next year will rock! Oh, and did you hear that dude ask if I was a Smurf? WhatEVER!
3 comments:
Did mommy and daddy dress up?
well, mommy and nico were dressed up as pirates, then daddy said that nico would be too cold and we had to change him into warmer clothes, so then i changed too, so i wore all black with devil horns, a pretty lame costume anyway, daddy didn't dress up. we're new parents so we have an excuse, next year will be bad ass.
Hi Nico! I like your blog! Tell your mom not to worry about your costume. Next year will rock! Oh, and did you hear that dude ask if I was a Smurf? WhatEVER!
Post a Comment